Import your sales from e-commerce Portal to Quickbooks
Import your Sales from e-commerce Portal to Quickbooks: There has been a rampant increase in transactions over electronic commerce. So, You can change in accounting methods and ways to deal with e-commerce sales information using Outsourced Bookkeeping Services India. Below are some of the points you need to consider for accounting for e-commerce business.
1). One need to maintain accuracy in data from e-commerce sales and accounting information and rectify it from time to time.
2). In an eCommerce field, data feeding and functioning of various accounting options are automated. So, there is an utmost need for the presence of intermediate accounting software.
3). You can achieve the accuracy of the information by matching bank receipts with sales data. This is required as a precautionary measure to keep track on updating of sales data such as orders, items, inventory, customer, shipping and tracking information.
4). However, the attainment of this precision in accounting data and prevention of poor customer review or sales loss, integration of accounting software like QuickBooks and e-commerce platform is essential.
5). So, you can make this integration possible by importing the sales data to accounting software. This further drives towards receiving sales executed through platforms for ECommerce business planning, such as Shopify, Magento, Tradegecko, 1shoppingcart, WooCommerce, BigCommerce and much more into our bank accounts.
6). Various e-commerce integration solutions also help to update accounting information and maintain a record of your financial aspects of business and inventory.
7). Certain features, which make this integration viable for digital financial platforms and software are as follows:
- Automatic publishing of item data to web stores.
- Centralization of customer data, in order to provide efficient customer service and improved response time
- Centralization of order management by a collection of all the details of your sales into QuickBooks software. This software further uses this date to prepare invoices, sales receipts, and orders.
- To automate purchase order generation for shipping to suppliers and third-party logistics companies
- Prepares automatic order status reports and monitors received orders
- Automatic item synchronization and no manual updating of inventory quantities during the making of sales or placing orders
These features highlight the requirement for importing your sales from E-commerce portal to QuickBooks.This is facilitated by usage of apps to help connect QuickBooks to eCommerce platform:
Helps to save time and money through business automation by sharing data between marketing applications.
Helps to sync and connect application software like QuickBooks.